This award is given to the student who has completed the undergraduate program on any plant science discipline with excellence and who demonstrates greatest potential to contribute in the field of Plant Science.
This award includes RM1000.00 and certificate every year. This award will be rotated among the public universities decided during the Annual General Meeting/executive committee meetings of MSPP. The list of public universities may be altered when necessary.
To qualify for consideration of the award, candidates must fulfill ALL of the following requirements:
- Must have completed a full-time degree program on any field related to plant science (Agricultural Science, Plant Science, Plantation Technology and Management, Plant Biotechnology etc.) which offers a course on Plant Physiology.
- Must obtain CGPA≥3.75.
- Must have obtained an A grade for his final year project and an A grade for the Plant Physiology course.
- the nomination form will be distributed to the dean of the most appropriate faculty offering plant science degree program of the determined university every year.
- The winner will be selected by the faculty.
- All decisions relating to the award are at the discretion of MSPP, final and not open to external challenge
MSPP FUND FOR INTERNATIONAL CONFERENCE
Terms and Conditions:
- Applicants must have been active MSPP members for a minimum of three (3) consecutive years.
- Applicants must present at least one oral paper on a topic related to plant science.
- Working paper abstracts should be sent to MSPP for review.
- The MSPP budget for this fund is limited to RM1,000.00 per year.
- Completed application form together with a letter of approval from the employer and, if applicable, sponsorship status must be submitted to MSPP at least two months prior to the conference’s date.
- Recurring application from the same applicant is permitted after three (3) years from the date of previous application was approved.
- Applicants must submit a report within one week of returning from the conference.
- Final approval is contingent upon the MSPP's current financial condition.